CoolSculpting is a patented non-surgical cooling technique used to reduce fat in selected areas. Can you Cool Sculpt your face?
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting for the chin is a non-invasive fat reduction procedure that does not require anesthesia, needles or incisions. It is based on the principle of cooling subcutaneous fat to the extent that fat cells are destroyed by the cooling process and absorbed by the body. Subcutaneous fat is a layer of fat just under the skin.
It is recommended as a treatment for those who have already reached their ideal weight, and not as a slimming agent.
How does CoolSculpting work?
CoolSculpting is based on the science of cryolipolysis, which uses a cold cellular response to break down fat. The process of obtaining energy from fat layers causes fat cells to die gradually, leaving surrounding nerves, muscles and other tissues unchanged. After treatment, the fermented fat cells are sent to the lymphatic system, which is filtered as waste for several months.
The CoolSculpting® procedure is not for everyone. You should not use the CoolSculpting® procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions, including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, or any known sensitivities or allergies.
During the procedure there may be sensations of pulling, jerking, gentle pinching, intense cold, tingling, burning, pain and cramps at the site of the procedure. These sensations subside when the area becomes numb.
What are other areas of CoolSculpting treatment cleared by the FDA?
With the approval of CoolSculpting for chin and neck fat, the FDA approved a treatment procedure for seven other areas of the body. Many of them are typical problem areas for men and women and you may find that your main place of regret on your body is also on this list.
- Upper and lower abdomen: Stubborn belly fat pockets are the main reasons why most patients begin to look at CoolSculpting.
- Shoulders: The back of the arms above the triceps are difficult to aim only when changing diet. Even strength training can have little or no effect on fat hanging here.
- Banana Roll: If you have a banana roll, you can see it sticking out from under your panties where the buttocks are in contact with the upper thighs.
- Inner and outer thighs: Although you may know that CoolSculpting can be used on the outer thighs, you can also use it on the inner thighs to get the desired thigh gap.
- Back fat: Back fat can accumulate in different places, causing unwanted creases, bumps and bumps along the back of the torso and sides.
- Bra Area: The bulge area of the bra causes a lot of regret for women because the underwear constantly pushes unwanted fat pockets towards the armpits.
- Double chin: CoolSculpting for the chin has become extremely popular among those who previously did not have good options for getting rid of double chins.